Just trick your friend to connect his phone to your PC via USB cable and then steal a file. Takes only 2 minutes.
- Borrow your friend’s phone for few minutes.
- Connect it to your computer via USB.
- Go to folder named whatsapp/Databases
- Two files are there named
- Copy them to your computer . Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.
crypt” to “msgstore.db.crypt” If the file is called “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db. crypt5”, rename it to “msgstore.db.crypt5”
- Now Uninstall whatsapp.
- Move those copied files msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt and -msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.
crypt5 to yourwhatsapp/Databases folder on your phone.
- Whatsapp will ask for restore. Choose restore from backup. Cheers , you have all your friend’s whatsappconversation on your phone.